Tankless Water Heater - Facility Management Product Release
The NCC1991 delivers a thermal efficiency of 94 percent with an input range of 16,000-199,000 Btu. The unit uses a secondary, stainless steel heat exchanger that transfers heat from the exhaust gases to the water. The recovery process lowers the temperature of the flue gases, allowing the exhaust vent to run with polyvinyl chloride piping, rather than stainless steel venting. The unit requires less than 3 feet of wall space for an indoor or outdoor mount on a wall or a freestanding rack. The stainless steel casing allows for easier cleaning and sanitization and more protection from surroundings.
- High-Performance HVAC Design as Seen in Chicago High Rise
- High-Performance HVAC Design Provides Load Variation, Other Benefits
- More on High-Performance HVAC Design
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings