Systems Furniture - Facility Management Product Release
Systems Furniture can be recycled for reuse at end of life, has reduced packaging, and was designed under the Design for the Environment framework. Stride supports six different worker types. Options include numerous shelving and surface styles, desk drawers with two levels, and corner credenzas with side-access drawers and cupboards that layer beneath work surfaces.
- Green Team: Sustainable Landscapes a Group Effort at the University of California-Davis
- Utility Program Helps Fund Retrocommissioning, Upgrades at Santiago Canyon College
- LEED Improving on Bridging the Design to Operations Gap
- A Little About the LEED
- A Refresher on LEED-EBOM Recertification
- Airports' Savings Take Off After Plumbing Retrofit