Systems Furniture - Facility Management Product Release
Systems Furniture can be recycled for reuse at end of life, has reduced packaging, and was designed under the Design for the Environment framework. Stride supports six different worker types. Options include numerous shelving and surface styles, desk drawers with two levels, and corner credenzas with side-access drawers and cupboards that layer beneath work surfaces.
- Water Efficiency Is New Focus in High Performance
- Impact on CRE Interiors Due To 2015 IBC
- Most Significant Change of IBC Pertaining to Commercial Interiors
- A Little About the LEED
- A Refresher on LEED-EBOM Recertification
- Airports' Savings Take Off After Plumbing Retrofit