Synova FC330A - Facility Management Product Release
The Synova FC330A series of addressable control panels can be expanded up to four loops with 128 devices per loop or four stubs, 32 devices per stub. Panels feature an LCD display with user guidance, two RS232 interfaces for communicating with printers and PCs or building management systems and optional relay cards.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Timing, Human Factors Are Key in Building Control Upgrades
- 2 Approaches to Building Controls Upgrade Projects
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response