Synova FC330A - Facility Management Product Release
The Synova FC330A series of addressable control panels can be expanded up to four loops with 128 devices per loop or four stubs, 32 devices per stub. Panels feature an LCD display with user guidance, two RS232 interfaces for communicating with printers and PCs or building management systems and optional relay cards.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Synova FC330A on FacilityZone.com