Switches - Facility Management Product Release
Medium-voltage (5-15kV) circuit breaker-type transfer switches and bypass/isolation switches are UL tested, listed and labeled under UL 1008A. All switch functions are controlled by RPTCS programmable microprocessor-based control system. Though designed for unattended operation, switches include controls for manual operation and provide maximum protection for personnel.
- Back-Up Generator Meets Demand for Continuous Availability of Power
- Power Reliability Showcase Products
- Costs and Risks Involved in Generator Purchase
- Assess Energy Options Carefully
- Automated Demand Response a Better Way to Shave Peak Load
- Can’t Afford PVs? Try a PPA