Sustainability Kiosk - Facility Management Product Release
Eco-Screen showcases energy and conservation measures within a building. Integrates with the WebCTRL building automation system and metering devices to monitor energy data, and then displays the information on a large touch-screen monitor. The application compares a building's energy savings data with a conventional, non-efficient building using real-time measurement gauges and graphs, and builds awareness of LEED certification as well as Energy Star criteria.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Sustainability Kiosk on FacilityZone.com