Surveillance System - Facility Management Product Release
End-to-end surveillance system uses JPEG2000 HD Pro cameras in resolutions of 8, 11, 16, or 29 megapixels to provide high-detail coverage of large areas. Control Center software can handle an unlimited number of cameras, and components are scalable. Software features focus control and lossless JPEG2000 compression. Cameras use E/EF mount lenses and can use Power over Ethernet, 24 VAC or 12VDC power inputs. Cameras feature motion detection and electronic shutter iris control.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security Audits Build a Baseline of Knowledge
- Common Security Vulnerabilities in Facilities
- Tips on Getting Effective Security Audit
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security