Submeter - Facility Management Product Release
The Din-Mon™ integrates directly with a building automation system for monitoring key system data over Ethernet. The unit offers full on-screen set-up and configuration via an enhanced user interface. Other key features include: one-, two-, and three-phase application designs; ModBUS, BACnet and LON communication protocols; 0.333 volt fully encapsulated sensors; 38 points of data; and mounting capability on standard HVAC equipment or in electrical enclosures.
- Biggest Change in Energy Markets Is Natural Gas Pricing
- Understanding PUC Regulation as a Factor in Utility Rates
- Understanding the Big Shifts in Power Pricing
- Assess Energy Options Carefully
- Automated Demand Response a Better Way to Shave Peak Load
- Can’t Afford PVs? Try a PPA