Storefront - Facility Management Product Release
The Series 526 thermal impact storefront incorporates the use of a polyurethane thermal barrier that enhances the frame's CRF values. Designed to accommodate 1 and 5/16-inches insulating glass units, the series’ dry-glazed interior and exterior gaskets eliminate the usage of any structural silicone sealants, and provides enhanced thermal performance by ensuring a high-quality weather seal.
Series 526 also utilizes screw-spline frame construction, allowing ladders to be built prior to installation. In addition, the Series 526 meets large- and small-missile impact standards and can be used with a variety of company entrance packages.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- Understanding Metal Reroofing Projects
- Learn Basics of Popular Metal Roof and Wall Renovations and Facility Manager’s Role
- Showcase Products