Storage and Handling System - Facility Management Product Release
The STAK System® features adjustable pallets, rather than fixed shelves, and a captive lifting and handling device. The system maximizes storage density by minimizing the vertical space requirements of each stored pallet and its contents. A range of systems are available, including the 2K, which accommodates items up to 2,000 pounds in weight; and the 4K, which accommodates up to 4,000 pounds in weight. A HazMat system is also available.
- 5 Minutes With Podcast: South Dakota City's Maintenance Team's Impact on Recycling
- 9 Questions Probe Weaknesses of BSL3 Labs
- Codes Prescribe for Bio-Safety Design, Agent Transfer
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- How To Manage Electronic Waste
- Inventory Management Best Practices