Spray Paint - Facility Management Product Release
Steel-Tech high-performance paint contains 316L stainless steel for improved metal protection. The product is dry to the touch in 20 minutes and protects against chipping, cracking, and peeling after only one coat. The 15-ounce fill spray is usable on surfaces that reach 200 degrees and meets federal requirements for incidental food contact. The spray is designed for use on beams, structural steel, towers, equipment, tanks, pipes, and ducts.
- Products: Paints & Coatings
- Coatings Considerations For Concrete Surfaces
- Sorting Through the Various Types of Concrete Coatings
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors
- Choosing Interior Paint Colors