Spot Coolers - Facility Management Product Release
Five-ton Transportable Temperature Systems can be used as a temporary solution or serve as supplemental cooling in areas that have hot spots or when additional installed equipment has caused an overload. Units can fit through a doorway, have 100-foot duct runs, power cords of up to 110 feet and larger capacity blowers.
- High-Performance HVAC Design as Seen in Chicago High Rise
- High-Performance HVAC Design Provides Load Variation, Other Benefits
- More on High-Performance HVAC Design
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings