Split Ductless Heat Pump - Facility Management Product Release
Exterios split ductless heat pump system features a 28.5 SEER rating. The system combines two technologies: Inverter technology enables the change of power supply frequency, constantly adjusting the compressor rotation speed, and ECONAVI human detection technology to automatically adjust the temperature setting.
- How Chiller Plant Optimization Improves Building Performance
- High-Performance HVAC Design as Seen in Chicago High Rise
- Understanding Rooftop HVAC Units as an Energy-Saving Option
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings