Soundmasking System - Facility Management Product Release
The LogiSon Acoustic Network soundmasking system uses independent, distributed masking devices which can be addressed and controlled via a central panel or computer software. The latest release of the company's Acoustic Network Manager software includes an integrated AutoCAD feature that allows users to design the system's layout in .DWG format and then use that custom visual interface to control its components.
- Marketing Maintenance: Savvy Managers Spotlight Department Accomplishments
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Operations Utopia
- Worker Training Roundtable: Managers Discuss Strategies
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia
- ADA and the Impact on Operations