Soundmasking System - Facility Management Product Release
The LogiSon Acoustic Network soundmasking system uses independent, distributed masking devices which can be addressed and controlled via a central panel or computer software. The latest release of the company's Acoustic Network Manager software includes an integrated AutoCAD feature that allows users to design the system's layout in .DWG format and then use that custom visual interface to control its components.
- Dan Hounsell: Deferred Maintenance and the Strategies Within the Struggle
- Dave Lubach: Strive to Seek the Bigger Picture on Big Data
- Three Secrets of Successful Team Building
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia
- ADA and the Impact on Operations