Solar Mirror Film - Facility Management Product Release
The 1100 solar film is a highly reflective, thin film especially well-suited for solar thermal and concentrated solar applications. The film uses silver as a reflective layer that is protected by a polymer film and backed with adhesive. The solar mirror film offers performance advantages in reflectivity compared to traditional options, including higher reflectance, less weight, and improved mechanical properties, and it allows for significant design flexibility.
- 2 Ways Building Energy Performance Deteriorates
- Weather-Proofed Windows and Energy Efficiency
- Net-Zero-Energy Buildings Are Headed Mainstream
- A Look At Chicago's Proposed Energy Disclosure Ordinance
- A Look At New Energy Incentives
- A Preview of LEED 2009