Solar Mirror Film - Facility Management Product Release
The 1100 solar film is a highly reflective, thin film especially well-suited for solar thermal and concentrated solar applications. The film uses silver as a reflective layer that is protected by a polymer film and backed with adhesive. The solar mirror film offers performance advantages in reflectivity compared to traditional options, including higher reflectance, less weight, and improved mechanical properties, and it allows for significant design flexibility.
- Which Energy Audit is Right for Your Facility?
- Examining Energy Audits at Ground Level
- Level II Energy Audit Provides Detailed Building Information
- A Look At Chicago's Proposed Energy Disclosure Ordinance
- A Look At New Energy Incentives
- A Preview of LEED 2009
Search Solar Mirror Film on FacilityZone.com