Solar Charging Stations - Facility Management Product Release
ConnecTable solar charging stations are available in café, picnic, and deck table forms. In the café configuration, features two 265-watt solar panels that also serve as a canopy. The solar panel charges a battery that supports four 120-volt outlets and eight USB outlets. The batteries have an estimated life of five years. Multiple tables can be combined to form a micro grid.
- Biggest Change in Energy Markets Is Natural Gas Pricing
- Understanding PUC Regulation as a Factor in Utility Rates
- Understanding the Big Shifts in Power Pricing
- Assess Energy Options Carefully
- Automated Demand Response a Better Way to Shave Peak Load
- Can’t Afford PVs? Try a PPA