Solar Charging Stations - Facility Management Product Release
ConnecTable solar charging stations are available in café, picnic, and deck table forms. In the café configuration, features two 265-watt solar panels that also serve as a canopy. The solar panel charges a battery that supports four 120-volt outlets and eight USB outlets. The batteries have an estimated life of five years. Multiple tables can be combined to form a micro grid.
- Should You Repair, Rebuild or Replace That Motor?
- Sizing Up a Motor's Condition Situation
- Operating Efficiency Important Factor in Motors' Repair or Replace Decision
- Assess Energy Options Carefully
- Automated Demand Response a Better Way to Shave Peak Load
- Can’t Afford PVs? Try a PPA
Search Solar Charging Stations on FacilityZone.com