Solar Charging Stations - Facility Management Product Release
ConnecTable solar charging stations are available in café, picnic, and deck table forms. In the café configuration, features two 265-watt solar panels that also serve as a canopy. The solar panel charges a battery that supports four 120-volt outlets and eight USB outlets. The batteries have an estimated life of five years. Multiple tables can be combined to form a micro grid.
- Back-Up Generator Meets Demand for Continuous Availability of Power
- Power Reliability Showcase Products
- Costs and Risks Involved in Generator Purchase
- Assess Energy Options Carefully
- Automated Demand Response a Better Way to Shave Peak Load
- Can’t Afford PVs? Try a PPA