Snowplow - Facility Management Product Release
Designed for use with 4X4 vehicles, 1/2-1 ton trucks, and sport utility vehicles, the 7-foot 6-inch Power-V XT features a high-performance cutting edge, built-in curb guards, and a snow catcher. Flared blade wings with an enhanced curl throw snow higher and farther than straight-blade plows for improved efficiency and less time on the job. An enclosed hydraulics package protects against corrosion and freeze-up. The full moldboard trip design prevents plow damage when encountering an obstacle. A two-year limited warranty covers parts and labor.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Deferred Maintenance: Survey Says Managers Confident About Overcoming Backlog
- Deferred Maintenance: Addressing the Problem
- Green Team: Sustainable Landscapes a Group Effort at the University of California-Davis