Smartphone Credentials - Facility Management Product Release
aptiQmobile's access control credentials are enabled via an app. Cloud service sends a secure mobile credential directly to the user's NFC-enabled smartphone. Once the mobile credential is downloaded, the user opens the app and taps his or her smartphone on the reader in the same way one uses an ID card.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Access Control Systems: Six Key Planning Steps
- How To Select The Right Type Of Access Control Card
- When Planning Access Control System, It’s Crucial To Get IT Involved
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
Search Smartphone Credentials on FacilityZone.com