Smart Thermostat - Facility Management Product Release
EcoInsight calculates room comfort by aggregating data on time of day, solar load, brightness, humidity, and occupancy patterns. Thermostat determines occupancy and reverts to temperature presets or engages the Recovery Time algorithm to limit temperature drift. Features more than 125 configurable settings, a Zigbee transceiver and BACnet integration.
- Understanding Rooftop HVAC Units as an Energy-Saving Option
- Understanding Geothermal Systems as Energy-Saving Option
- Incorporating Portable Cooling Into Emergency Response Plans
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings