Skylight - Facility Management Product Release
The 4000G Unit Glass Skylight is capable of being installed on a flat roof, with a low profile perimeter designed to allow water to freely run off. Curb design allows for skylights up to 32 sq. ft. An aluminum flange protects the glass edge, foam cushions provide thermal isolation, and weep slot aligns with weep holes. Silicone structural bead/isolator and silicone waterproofing bead ensure a tight seal.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response