Skylight - Facility Management Product Release
The 4000G Unit Glass Skylight is capable of being installed on a flat roof, with a low profile perimeter designed to allow water to freely run off. Curb design allows for skylights up to 32 sq. ft. An aluminum flange protects the glass edge, foam cushions provide thermal isolation, and weep slot aligns with weep holes. Silicone structural bead/isolator and silicone waterproofing bead ensure a tight seal.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Skylight on FacilityZone.com