Skid-Steer Loaders - Facility Management Product Release
The S630 and S650 Tier 4 models are 74 horsepower machines that meet emissions standards without a diesel particulate filter. The loaders feature cold-weather protection, temporarily limiting maximum engine speed to prevent premature component wear or failure. The loaders have a speed range of 7.1 mph in low mode and 12.3 mph in high mode. The cab-forward design moves operators closer to the attachment to provide improved visibility.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Utility Vehicles and the Road to Successful Specification
- Important Utility Vehicle Specification Decisions to Consider
- Lessons Learned From Utility Vehicle Specification
Search Skid-Steer Loaders on FacilityZone.com