Single-Ply Roofing - Facility Management Product Release
Duro-Tuff single-ply uses 18-by-9 weft-insertion scrim designed for increased strength, better weathering performance, and improved longevity. Membranes are available in 2-1/2-foot-, 5-foot- and 10-foot-wide rolls in 100-foot lengths. Thicknesses of 50 and 60 mils are available. The membrane attaches three ways: mechanically, induction welded, or adhered.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Michigan Hospital Enhances Sustainability Efforts With Vegetative Roof
- Helping a Green Roof Reach Peak Performance Levels
- Lessons Learned from Green Roof Process at Michigan Hospital
Search Single-Ply Roofing on FacilityZone.com