Shade Control System - Facility Management Product Release
SHADE CONTROL SYSTEM can support multiple approaches to solar control, including input controls such as occupancy sensors and timers for basic implementations or contextual controls using distributed intelligence schemes with a wired or wireless communication network among shading devices. The SolarWare control system can also support managed controls with active monitoring, logging, diagnostics, alerts, and integration with building management systems.
- How Chiller Plant Optimization Improves Building Performance
- Jay Black Uses Sustainability, High-Performance Efforts to Set SL Green Apart
- Design, Sustainable Practices Are Natural Fit for High-Performance Workplace
- A Look At Chicago's Proposed Energy Disclosure Ordinance
- A Look At New Energy Incentives
- A Preview of LEED 2009