Shade Control System - Facility Management Product Release
SHADE CONTROL SYSTEM can support multiple approaches to solar control, including input controls such as occupancy sensors and timers for basic implementations or contextual controls using distributed intelligence schemes with a wired or wireless communication network among shading devices. The SolarWare control system can also support managed controls with active monitoring, logging, diagnostics, alerts, and integration with building management systems.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Shade Control System on FacilityZone.com