Sensor - Facility Management Product Release
The 2080 Series indoor air quality sensors provide a 0-10V output for CO2 measurement as well as a passive output for temperature measurement. Each sensor includes four interchangeable temperature sensing elements to enable compatibility with a variety of controllers. The 2080 Series is available in both wall-mounted and duct-mounted configurations.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Timing, Human Factors Are Key in Building Control Upgrades
- 2 Approaches to Building Controls Upgrade Projects
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response