Sensor - Facility Management Product Release
The 2080 Series indoor air quality sensors provide a 0-10V output for CO2 measurement as well as a passive output for temperature measurement. Each sensor includes four interchangeable temperature sensing elements to enable compatibility with a variety of controllers. The 2080 Series is available in both wall-mounted and duct-mounted configurations.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Sensor on FacilityZone.com