Sensor - Facility Management Product Release
SMART-Sensor offers 10 programmable points, with up to seven being displayed on the screen at once. Values can be programmed for adjustment by user or for display only. Screen has dedicated LCD icons for auto, manual, cool, heat, fan, and fan speed. Options include backlight, CO2 sensor, humidity sensor, and occupancy sensor.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Sensor on FacilityZone.com