Sensor - Facility Management Product Release
SMART-Sensor offers 10 programmable points, with up to seven being displayed on the screen at once. Values can be programmed for adjustment by user or for display only. Screen has dedicated LCD icons for auto, manual, cool, heat, fan, and fan speed. Options include backlight, CO2 sensor, humidity sensor, and occupancy sensor.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response