Self-Fusing Tape - Facility Management Product Release
LeakSeal uses self-fusing technology to create an airtight bond. The tape does not stick to the substrate to which it is applied but rather fuses with itself. It can withstand up to 700 pounds per square inch of pressure and resists temperatures from -85-500-degrees. The tape also withstands most solvents, acids, and oils, and it is available in 10-foot rolls in black and opaque colors.
- Products: Paints & Coatings
- Coatings Considerations For Concrete Surfaces
- Sorting Through the Various Types of Concrete Coatings
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors
- Choosing Interior Paint Colors