Security Management System - Facility Management Product Release
P2000 security management system has been upgraded to be compatible with Authentic Mercury access control products. The system can integrate video surveillance, fire alarms, and building management systems. Archive support server can store data for up to 30 years and generate scheduled reports. Data can be managed through Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) and Active Directory industry standards. System can link building systems such as lighting and HVAC to access control data to manage operations.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Innovative Products: Security
- Technology Advances Improve Access-Control Systems
- Door Inspections Recommended at Least Twice Annually
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
Search Security Management System on FacilityZone.com