Security Management Software - Facility Management Product Release
Symmetry security management software is designed as an open system using .Net software architecture and networking protocols. System can be run securely across any IP network and integrate with other security software. Role-based user permissions hide sensitive information from users who are not authorized to see it. Software can be expanded from access control to an enterprise-level security management system that works across multi-site and multi-national enterprises. Visitor management system included with all versions of software.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Tips on Getting Effective Security Audit
- Common Security Vulnerabilities in Facilities
- Security Audits Build a Baseline of Knowledge
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
Search Security Management Software on FacilityZone.com