Security Gate Control - Facility Management Product Release
GateGuard wireless access control system allows wireless 2-way voice communication with visitors and remote control of gates via portable radio control, with a range of up to 2 miles, line-of-sight. A compact base station radio provides an AC powered, "fixed" station for 2-way communication and remote control (either desktop or wall-mount).
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Access Control Systems: Six Key Planning Steps
- How To Select The Right Type Of Access Control Card
- When Planning Access Control System, It’s Crucial To Get IT Involved
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
Search Security Gate Control on FacilityZone.com