Security Camera - Facility Management Product Release
Sentinel Series cameras are all-weather, multi-megapixel H.264 main profile cameras that can provide multiple, individually configured H.264 streams and simultaneous MJPEG streams. Available in resolutions up to 5 megapixels, with frame rates of 60 frames per second (fps) at 720p, 30 fps at 1080p, and 10 fps at 5 megapixels. Cameras include day/night movable IR filters, low-light capability, and remote back focus. Can be powered by power-over-Ethernet, 12-24 VDC, and 24 VAC.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security Audits Build a Baseline of Knowledge
- Common Security Vulnerabilities in Facilities
- Tips on Getting Effective Security Audit
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security