Secure Network Server - Facility Management Product Release
Honeywell’s EXCEL 5000 OpenViewNet provides remote, Web-based monitoring and control of new or existing EXCEL 5000 HVAC systems.
The graphical interface provides a high-level system overview and also allows visualization of a specific piece of equipment to gather information on its operation and make adjustments.
Users can view and modify equipment runtime schedules online. They can create custom displays with a built-in graphics editor and library. Alarms and e-mail alerts can be set up to automatically notify operators of abnormal conditions. OpenViewNet also creates exportable trend charts.
OpenViewNet can be set up as a stand-alone system or integrated into Honeywell Enterprise Buildings Integrator, a management platform that ties core building functions together for simplified monitoring and control.
- BACnet Data Access, Commissioning, Maintenance Are Key Tools
- How BACnet Protocol Offers Efficiency, Ease of Operations
- BACnet Systems Can Trim Total Cost of Ownership
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Secure Network Server on FacilityZone.com