Safety Switch - Facility Management Product Release
Heavy Duty Safety Switches offer touch-safe visible blades and operating mechanisms that are fully enclosed and protected from dirt and debris. The 600V and 200kA rated switches range from 30 to 1,200 Amperes, and are available as fused and non-fused, with Types 1/12/3R/4X steel or stainless steel enclosures. Maintenance-free and fully field-serviceable.
- Should You Repair, Rebuild or Replace That Motor?
- Sizing Up a Motor's Condition Situation
- Operating Efficiency Important Factor in Motors' Repair or Replace Decision
- Assess Energy Options Carefully
- Automated Demand Response a Better Way to Shave Peak Load
- Can’t Afford PVs? Try a PPA
Search Safety Switch on FacilityZone.com