Safety Switch - Facility Management Product Release
The CUBEFuse Safety Switch uses finger-safe, time-delay or fast-acting CUBEFuses to help reduce accidental contact with live parts. The heavy-duty, 600 volts alternating current, 250 volts direct current switch utilizes a dual interlock feature, preventing access inside the enclosure while the switch is on. Features a 200-kilo ampere short-circuit current rating and is available up to 100 amperes with NEMA 1, 3R, 12, and 4X enclosure options.
- Back-Up Generator Meets Demand for Continuous Availability of Power
- Power Reliability Showcase Products
- Costs and Risks Involved in Generator Purchase
- Assess Energy Options Carefully
- Automated Demand Response a Better Way to Shave Peak Load
- Can’t Afford PVs? Try a PPA