Safety Switch - Facility Management Product Release
The CUBEFuse Safety Switch uses finger-safe, time-delay or fast-acting CUBEFuses to help reduce accidental contact with live parts. The heavy-duty, 600 volts alternating current, 250 volts direct current switch utilizes a dual interlock feature, preventing access inside the enclosure while the switch is on. Features a 200-kilo ampere short-circuit current rating and is available up to 100 amperes with NEMA 1, 3R, 12, and 4X enclosure options.
- Biggest Change in Energy Markets Is Natural Gas Pricing
- Understanding PUC Regulation as a Factor in Utility Rates
- Understanding the Big Shifts in Power Pricing
- Assess Energy Options Carefully
- Automated Demand Response a Better Way to Shave Peak Load
- Can’t Afford PVs? Try a PPA