SMRT Line of Actuators - Facility Management Product Release
The SMRT line of actuators is designed to automatically recognize any input signal. The product uses programmable position feedback signal and dip switches to choose between floating, 0-10 VDC, 2-10 VDC, 4-20 mA, PWM and characterized stroke.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search SMRT Line of Actuators on FacilityZone.com