SMRT Actuators - Facility Management Product Release
Solidyne SMRT actuators can cover most VAV applications with the ability to automatically recognize communication signals such as On/Off, Floating, 0-10VDC, 2-10 VDC, 4-20mA, PWM and characterized stroke. Features a non-corrosive cast aluminum housing. The programmable output signal for position feedback can communicate at 0-5VDC, 0-10VDC or 2-10VDC.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search SMRT Actuators on FacilityZone.com