SMRT Actuators - Facility Management Product Release
Solidyne SMRT actuators can cover most VAV applications with the ability to automatically recognize communication signals such as On/Off, Floating, 0-10VDC, 2-10 VDC, 4-20mA, PWM and characterized stroke. Features a non-corrosive cast aluminum housing. The programmable output signal for position feedback can communicate at 0-5VDC, 0-10VDC or 2-10VDC.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response