Rotary Broom - Facility Management Product Release
The SS-4000 walk-behind unit features a plow attachment for snow removal and other cleanup applications. The unit is powered by a 160 cc Honda GXV Series engine and features a floating pivotal broom head with five angle settings to adjust the trajectory of snow and other materials. The centrally located 16-inch-diameter broom allows the unit to work against curbs and walls from both sides. A front-mounted blade attachment comes standard.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Utililty Vehicles: Repair or Replace Strategies
- Age, Mileage Factor into Utility Vehicle's Condition
- Factors to Consider When Purchasing New Vehicle
Search Rotary Broom on FacilityZone.com