Rotary Broom - Facility Management Product Release
The SS-4000 walk-behind broom with a plow attachment is designed for snow removal and other cleanup applications. A 160cc Honda GXV Series engine powers the machine, which features a floating pivotal broom head with five angle settings to adjust the trajectory of snow and other materials. The 16-inch diameter broom is centrally driven, allowing the unit to work against curbs, walls, and other obstacles. For heavier snow conditions, a front-mounted blade attachment is included. The 40-inch blade uses a pin system for easier installation and removal.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Deferred Maintenance: Survey Says Managers Confident About Overcoming Backlog
- Deferred Maintenance: Addressing the Problem
- Green Team: Sustainable Landscapes a Group Effort at the University of California-Davis