Room Sensors - Facility Management Product Release
The company's line of standard room sensors offers units that sense temperature only, temperature with display only, temperature with occupancy override and setpoint adjustment, and a combination of the three. All products connect to any BAS that accepts standard 0 to 10 volt or 4 to 20 mA output.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Room Sensors on FacilityZone.com