Room Sensors - Facility Management Product Release
The company's line of standard room sensors offers units that sense temperature only, temperature with display only, temperature with occupancy override and setpoint adjustment, and a combination of the three. All products connect to any BAS that accepts standard 0 to 10 volt or 4 to 20 mA output.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Timing, Human Factors Are Key in Building Control Upgrades
- 2 Approaches to Building Controls Upgrade Projects
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response