Rooftop Units - Facility Management Product Release
The WeatherExpert™ series includes six new models with 75-150-ton capability. The line boasts Integrated Energy Efficiency Ratio ratings of up to 21.0 that exceed the Consortium of Energy Efficiency tier II criteria, which many utilities use for rebates. The units also meet or exceed current ASHRAE 90.1-2010 and Energy Star® requirements. The models feature a double-wall, foam-panel cabinet design with hinged man-size panels. Units are available in dedicated vertical, horizontal, mixed-supply and return-airflow configurations for constant-volume, staged-air-volume, or variable air-volume applications.
- Understanding Rooftop HVAC Units as an Energy-Saving Option
- Understanding Geothermal Systems as Energy-Saving Option
- Incorporating Portable Cooling Into Emergency Response Plans
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings