Roofing Membrane - Facility Management Product Release
Dibiten modified bitumen membrane is reinforced with a nonwoven polyester mat. Membranes are available in a wide range of colors and only surfaced with slate. Poly/4.5 Slate model is made with imported slate flakes. Available in thicknesses of 4, 4.5, and 5 mm. All models are applied by heat welding. Can be matched to existing shingle or cap sheet roofs.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Project Questions and Answers
- Roofing Q&A: Installation Issues
- Post-Installation Questions When Planning Roofing Projects
- Benefits of Photovoltaic Roofing
- Best Questions to Ask Roofing Contractors
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol
Search Roofing Membrane on FacilityZone.com