Roofing Membrane - Facility Management Product Release
Duro-Fleece and Duro-Tuff Colors membranes are available in 50- and 60-mil thicknesses. Top and bottom film are the same color to reduce bleed out. All Colors membranes are available in white, blue, charcoal, copper, dark green, light gray, light tan, and patina. Solar reflectance ranges from .07 to .43; all colors have a thermal emittance of .89. All membranes can be adhered or mechanically fastened; Duro-Tuff membranes can also be inductive welded.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Third Roof is a Charm for University of Northern Iowa
- University Faces Major Roofing Decision After Storm
- How To Hire A Good Roofing Contractor
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol
- Fall Roof Inspection Time
- Four Ways to an Environmentally Responsible Roof
Search Roofing Membrane on FacilityZone.com