Roofing Membrane - Facility Management Product Release
Flex Membranes coated with DuPont Elvaloy ketone ethylene ester (KEE) are reinforced, available with smooth backing or fleece backing, and are compatible with asphalt. Coating does not migrate out of the membrane, which maintains flexibility and toughness of surface even in extreme climates, according to the company. Can be used in mechanically attached, fully adhered, ballasted, and green roof applications. Available in rolls up to 10 feet wide.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Third Roof is a Charm for University of Northern Iowa
- University Faces Major Roofing Decision After Storm
- How To Hire A Good Roofing Contractor
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol
- Fall Roof Inspection Time
- Four Ways to an Environmentally Responsible Roof
Search Roofing Membrane on FacilityZone.com