Roofing Membrane - Facility Management Product Release
EverGuard Extreme TPO is a single-ply membrane designed to hold up in severe conditions and in proximity to solar installations, which can create temperatures as high as 190 degrees F. System uses stabilizers and UV absorbers to improve weather performance, according to the company. Membrane is available in smooth or fleece-back in thicknesses of 50, 60, 70, and 80 mils. Membrane was heat-aging tested at 280 degrees F.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- A Closer Look at Roof Coatings Benefits
- Waste Issues to Consider When Tearing off a Roof
- Roof Coatings Extend Life of Roof, Components
- Benefits of Photovoltaic Roofing
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol
- Don't Ignore Wet Roof Deck
Search Roofing Membrane on FacilityZone.com