Roofing Membrane - Facility Management Product Release
EverGuard Extreme TPO is a single-ply membrane designed to hold up in severe conditions and in proximity to solar installations, which can create temperatures as high as 190 degrees F. System uses stabilizers and UV absorbers to improve weather performance, according to the company. Membrane is available in smooth or fleece-back in thicknesses of 50, 60, 70, and 80 mils. Membrane was heat-aging tested at 280 degrees F.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Third Roof is a Charm for University of Northern Iowa
- University Faces Major Roofing Decision After Storm
- How To Hire A Good Roofing Contractor
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol
- Fall Roof Inspection Time
- Four Ways to an Environmentally Responsible Roof
Search Roofing Membrane on FacilityZone.com