Roofing Finishes - Facility Management Product Release
The low-slope CoolStar™ reflective finishes include an enhanced ceramic granule surface and uncoated finish. The system works like a standard finish without special installation requirements and is designed to reduce roof temperatures as much as 20 percent. The system is designed to work with a range of roof systems, including built-up, SBS, APP, and self-adhering modified bitumen.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- What Facility Managers Need To Understand About Ice Dams
- Materials on Roof Surface Can Build Energy Efficiency
- Accurate Repair History Vital When Making Roofing Decisions
- Benefits of Photovoltaic Roofing
- Best Questions to Ask Roofing Contractors
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol