Roofing Finishes - Facility Management Product Release
The low-slope CoolStar™ reflective finishes include an enhanced ceramic granule surface and uncoated finish. The system works like a standard finish without special installation requirements and is designed to reduce roof temperatures as much as 20 percent. The system is designed to work with a range of roof systems, including built-up, SBS, APP, and self-adhering modified bitumen.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- More Misconceptions about Roofing Repairs, Inspections, Warranties
- Check Your Knowledge of Roof Blisters, Insulation, Low-Slope Design
- Test Your Knowledge of Roof Design, Repair, Maintenance
- Benefits of Photovoltaic Roofing
- Best Questions to Ask Roofing Contractors
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol