Roof Underlayment - Facility Management Product Release
Summit® 60 is a lightweight, synthetic underlayment designed as an alternative to #15 asphalt saturated felt. The product has a textured surface fabric that is designed for 4/12 to 7/12 roof pitch and greater safety during installation. It is manufactured with pre-printed lines to make installation easier. The product is available in 10 square rolls, providing more coverage per roll than traditional felt.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Michigan Hospital Enhances Sustainability Efforts With Vegetative Roof
- Helping a Green Roof Reach Peak Performance Levels
- Lessons Learned from Green Roof Process at Michigan Hospital
Search Roof Underlayment on FacilityZone.com