Roof Patch - Facility Management Product Release
Kemperol Roofpatch ready-to-use patch kit comes in a flat aluminum pouch that includes rubber gloves and a reinforcement fleece pre-saturated in a single-component Kemperol 1K-SF waterproofing resin. The reinforced membrane is 10-by-18 inches. Patches can be overlapped to cover larger areas. Adheres without a primer to bitumen sheets, PVC roofing sheets, concrete, wood, and metal, according to the company.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Project Questions and Answers
- Roofing Q&A: Installation Issues
- Post-Installation Questions When Planning Roofing Projects
- Benefits of Photovoltaic Roofing
- Best Questions to Ask Roofing Contractors
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol
Search Roof Patch on FacilityZone.com