Roof Panel - Facility Management Product Release
CFR Roof panel is an insulated metal standing seam roof panel. The all-in-one composite roof panel design combines durable interior and exterior faces with Metl-Span's polyurethane core. Panels have wide coverage areas between side joint connections and a mechanically closed standing seam that is two inches high. Adjacent panels interlock without fastener penetrations.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Third Roof is a Charm for University of Northern Iowa
- University Faces Major Roofing Decision After Storm
- How To Hire A Good Roofing Contractor
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol
- Fall Roof Inspection Time
- Four Ways to an Environmentally Responsible Roof
Search Roof Panel on FacilityZone.com