Roof Membrane - Facility Management Product Release
UltraPly™ TPO SA is a self-adhered, reflective white membrane that comes in 45- and 60-Mil thicknesses. The membrane eliminates the need for field application of bonding adhesives and enhances adhesion to approved substrates, resulting in lay-flat applications. The membrane features heat-wielded seams, conforms to insulation joints and step-offs, and is available in 6.25-foot and 10-foot-wide rolls. The membrane's liner and packaging protect the rolls during handling.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- A Closer Look at Roof Coatings Benefits
- Waste Issues to Consider When Tearing off a Roof
- Roof Coatings Extend Life of Roof, Components
Search Roof Membrane on FacilityZone.com