Roof Membrane - Facility Management Product Release
UltraPly™ TPO SA is a self-adhered, reflective white membrane that comes in 45- and 60-Mil thicknesses. The membrane eliminates the need for field application of bonding adhesives and enhances adhesion to approved substrates, resulting in lay-flat applications. The membrane features heat-wielded seams, conforms to insulation joints and step-offs, and is available in 6.25-foot and 10-foot-wide rolls. The membrane's liner and packaging protect the rolls during handling.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Project Questions and Answers
- Roofing Q&A: Installation Issues
- Post-Installation Questions When Planning Roofing Projects
- Benefits of Photovoltaic Roofing
- Best Questions to Ask Roofing Contractors
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol
Search Roof Membrane on FacilityZone.com