Roof Drain - Facility Management Product Release
The RedLine AFR Roof Drain provides for maximum allowable flow while minimizing the danger of creating pressurized flow in gravity-based, open channel roof drainage systems. Drain is designed to perform at specific GPM levels based on plumbing recommendations, and exceeds ANSI/SPRI RD1. Includes a one-piece seamless body with a 10-inch long drain stem, a heavy duty cast aluminum strainer dome and clamping ring.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- A Closer Look at Roof Coatings Benefits
- Waste Issues to Consider When Tearing off a Roof
- Roof Coatings Extend Life of Roof, Components
- Benefits of Photovoltaic Roofing
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol
- Don't Ignore Wet Roof Deck
Search Roof Drain on FacilityZone.com