Roof Drain - Facility Management Product Release
The RedLine AFR is a tool-free system that provides for maximum allowable flow for gravity-based, open-channel roof drainage systems. The drain is installed from the rooftop to not disrupt building occupants and has a one-piece seamless body for strength and durability, as well as a heavy-duty cast-aluminum strainer dome and clamping ring. An extra-large flange, available with TPO or PVC coatings for hot-air welding, allows positive attachment of roof flashing membranes.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Third Roof is a Charm for University of Northern Iowa
- University Faces Major Roofing Decision After Storm
- How To Hire A Good Roofing Contractor
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol
- Fall Roof Inspection Time
- Four Ways to an Environmentally Responsible Roof
Search Roof Drain on FacilityZone.com