Roof Drain - Facility Management Product Release
The RedLine AFR is a tool-free system that provides for maximum allowable flow for gravity-based, open-channel roof drainage systems. The drain is installed from the rooftop to not disrupt building occupants and has a one-piece seamless body for strength and durability, as well as a heavy-duty cast-aluminum strainer dome and clamping ring. An extra-large flange, available with TPO or PVC coatings for hot-air welding, allows positive attachment of roof flashing membranes.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- More Misconceptions about Roofing Repairs, Inspections, Warranties
- Check Your Knowledge of Roof Blisters, Insulation, Low-Slope Design
- Test Your Knowledge of Roof Design, Repair, Maintenance
- Benefits of Photovoltaic Roofing
- Best Questions to Ask Roofing Contractors
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol