Roof Coating - Facility Management Product Release
Clear-Shield Rx is a clear, acrylic coating designed to provide at least 12 months of antimicrobial protection on roofs. Coating resists bacterial and fungal growth, which can reduce rate of surface deterioration and decrease amount of rooftop contaminants entering air intakes, according to the company. The coating can be applied to various roof systems, including gravel-surfaced modified bitumen, smooth-surfaced modified bitumen, and single-ply. Coating is non-toxic and can be applied with rollers or a pump spray.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Third Roof is a Charm for University of Northern Iowa
- University Faces Major Roofing Decision After Storm
- How To Hire A Good Roofing Contractor
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol
- Fall Roof Inspection Time
- Four Ways to an Environmentally Responsible Roof
Search Roof Coating on FacilityZone.com